The 2015 TESOL International Conference will be held at Shanghai University (Baoshan Campus) from May 14 to 16, with the theme of “TESOL in the Global Age: New Theories and Methodologies”. Six leading linguists and scholars in the fields of linguistics and English education, Rod Ellis, Stephen Krashen, Michael Byram, Wen Qiufang, Gao Yihong, and Chen Jianlin, will be invited to make keynote speeches at the Conference. Also invited to the conference will be scholars from language education presses and academic institutions. This Conference aims to provide a high-level platform for teachers of institutions of higher learning to exchange their research findings and explore opportunities and ways to meet challenges in the globalization of education.
- Frontier theories in foreign language teaching
- Language testing and assessment
- Modern education technology and English teaching
- Syllabus and course design
- China's English language teaching: Reform and way-out